10.08.2012

Simple Cocktail Nibbles


I love simple nibbles to go with drinks and not get you too full before dinner. So you know I will be making this recipe from my friend Emma of CAPERS CATERING.

Recipe

Spiced Oyster Crackers ~ 6 cups

12 oz salted oyster crackers
1/3 cup canola oil
1 tsp. lemon pepper
1 tsp. dill
1 tsp. garlic powder
1/2 tsp. cayenne
1/2 tsp. onion powder

1) Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
2) Place oyster crackers on a baking sheet. Combine spices in a small bowl. Drizzle oyster crackers with oil and toss well with spices.
3) Bake in the oven for 30 minutes turning crackers over several times. Serve warm with a cocktail.




2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the recipe! I will be hosting a happy hour soon and will definitely try this out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A friend at work has made these and I've always wanted the recipe. Thanks for this.
    Karen

    ReplyDelete