12.22.2011

Party Details: Christmas Party CT


I am busily packing my bags to leave for the holidays and for our family party tomorrow night. For over twenty years we have been hosting a fabulous Christmas Party in CT. It starts with cocktails in the house which is decorated to the nines with the fires roaring - so festive. We then move to the barn for dinner with fifty of our favorite folks.

The front room of the barn.


Party Ready


And so is Auggie


Then we head back in the house for more cocktails, dessert and lots of singing (often a bit rowdy) Christmas Carols with musicians from  PETER DUCHIN ORCHESTRAS.


6 comments:

  1. I think the word idyllic was made just to describe this. Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that sounds like the ultimate Christmas party!! I hope you even get a little snow as the crowning touch. Enjoy! We had our family Christmast party, I am still in a fog....so wiped out but trying to muster up energy to finish my last batch of shopping and fingers crossed today I will be DONE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, Kate.
    Merry Christmas.
    Teresa
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. This barn looks perfect for any kind of event! :) And it looks amazing for this Christmas season! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah it's my dream to attend a soiree like this, such rustic beauty.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a gorgeous post! Love the champagne!
    Happy Holidays!
    xo
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete