10.24.2011

Fab Beekman Boys Cookbook


Josh and Brendt, and their adventures on a farm in upstate New York, will have you thinking of a modern day Green Acres. Hysterical! This stylish duo have compiled all of their wonderful recipes in a new cookbook - THE BEEKMAN 1802 HEIRLOOM COOKBOOK.


Pick up a copy and enjoy their time-tested family recipes. Perfect with the holiday season fast approaching!










It seems like every family has a time-tested and perfected recipe--be it apple pie, tomato sauce, or latkes--that has been passed down through generations. The Fabulous Beekman Boys are celebrating these recipes by compiling their own (and their friends') in The Beekman 1802 Heirloom Cookbook. 





Images: MNN, Bon Appetit, Martha Moments

8 comments:

  1. I just ordered this from Amazon last week! Hopefully will get it today, a friend recommended it quite highly. It looks wonderful...I had gotten goat milk soap from their website which was amazing, they are super talented.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks fabulous - I just adore these guys. And, ham on biscuits - sign me up!!!

    xoxo E

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMGosh, I think I need to add this to my collection!! Any cookbook with beautiful images is right up my ally.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another item to add to my Christmas wish list! Looks divine and makes me hungry too! Cheers for them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely need this one on my kitchen shelf! And those pictures are fabulous.
    xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just love your blog, and have been following for ages, particularly as a former wedding stylist and planner, I'm always fascinated by what you achieve. Your style and creativity is amazing. I have included you in my 15 Versatile Bloggers Awards in today's post. Well deserved. Such a joy visiting your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think this looks like a great gift - but might have to be a one for me one for them!! Great photography and clever cover.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great images... Looks like things I might actually try to make... Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete