9.15.2011

Deliciously Simple Dessert

I first learned of this recipe from Terri of LA DOLFINA. It has quickly become a staple in my home and is the perfect dessert for this time of year. It will impress your guests, but yet could not be simpler.

All the items you need can be found at your local TRADER JOE'S.



Make the gingerbread according to the instructions on the package.

Heat the carmel sauce


Add a scoop of pumpkin ice cream and top with whipped cream.



Drizzle with carmel sauce and some chopped candied pecans. Yum!



4 comments:

  1. OH my word!!!!! This looks beyond heavenly.....this is a must make, I LOVE gingerbread and what a yummy dessert idea for the holidays. Thank you Kate and Terri (don't know if my thighs will thank you however)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not sure whether to love you or hate you. The most delicious thing ever... 5 pounds fatter... hmmmm
    Jan

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG - my mouth is just watering looking at these images. Just printed this up and will file it away for cooler fall days... Love!
    xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE gingerbread and have NOT found a good recipe. This is so easy and I am sure divine. Thanks for posting!

    ReplyDelete