8.18.2011

Party Details: Whitney and Andrew


A wedding we did in Point of Woods on Fire Island was recently featured on STYLE ME PRETTY.  Whitney has been going to this charming ocean front community since she was little and it was the perfect spot for a wedding with East Coast charm! The photography was done by Seattle based SARAH RHOADS.


Flowers were done by the fantastically talented Bobo Clark.  



Point of Woods does not allow cars, so guests arrived by bike or on foot. 




Since the wedding was overlooking the beach, we used galvanized metal trays filled with sand for place cards.



Whitney is a designer and did the invitations herself. Love. Go HERE to visit her site.



The bride wanted modern metal table numbers so I sourced these online.


Other fun details










Congratulations!


7 comments:

  1. Oh Kate, every detail is amazing. The flowers are gorgeous, but I may think about that wagon all day...precious!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kate, this is AMAZING!! I love it all from the bikes, to the tablescape, flowers and that cute guy in the red pants! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this makes me want to get married again and have you do the wedding!! (to the same guy of course) This is so amazingly beautiful! I loved every single detail right down to his fabulous gingham bow tie and pocket square. Truly exquisite!! Great job and thanks for sharing......

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a pretty spot and I love all the green and white. The flowers are fabulous and I'm pinning the centerpieces!
    xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is the most charming wedding EVER!!! There's a reason Party Resources is the best in the business....it's in all the details.

    I'm crazy for the groom's attire, the flowers, the pinwheels, the setting, that gorgeous bride -- ok, I love it all!

    xoxo elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love everything you did for this beautiful wedding - totally charming!! I agree with Elizabeth - you guys are simply the best!! And Whitney is clearly talented as well - going to her site next!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a perfect setting and all is well with the world again. Great post!

    ReplyDelete