6.16.2011

Martha Stewart a la Mode


One of my friends returned from Paris and brought me two tart pans as a gift. They are so beautiful I am reluctant to use them! But it has me on the hunt for some recipes for some summer pies. Of course, nobody bakes like Martha!

BLUEBERRY PIE is perfect for summer


APPLE PIE is a year-round classic


GINGER PEAR TART sounds to-die-for...


Summer is all about strawberries and I am going to make this STRAWBERRY TART for one of my summer parties




A PLUM GALETTE which I may need to try just to say I have made a galette!







With so many options I had better get baking!

6 comments:

  1. What can I say - YUM!!! Fruit tarts and pies are probably my favorite desserts - with a huge scoop of vanilla ice cream of course. These look fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've always loved pie - way more than cake! And, how fun to have beautiful pans to bake in. Roll up your sleeves and roll out the dough!!

    xx Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm such a pie person - for dessert any day and even better, cold for breakfast the next day!
    xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG..these look sooo good. The chocolate peanut butter has my name all over it. Love pie and if you throw in ice cream, its perfect!! SO delicious looking, each and every one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm all over the peanut butter option...
    My mouth is watering!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, now I want pie!! xo

    ReplyDelete