6.07.2011

Cooking with Gwyneth


Is there anything GP can't do and do well? (Ok...maybe Country Song wasn't her best call, as the movie was pretty darn awful.) I just picked up a copy of her new cookbook MY FATHER'S DAUGHTER and it is fantastic. It would be a great gift for Father's Day. 


Celebrity chef Mario Batali (and one of her besties) wrote the forward. The book is filled with wonderfully simple recipes, along with family photos, especially of her late father, Bruce.


We all look like this while we cook, right? 




The photography is beautiful and your mouth will water as you flip through the pages










Want to try Blythe's Blueberry Muffins? RECIPE


Or killer Fish Tacos - perfect for summer RECIPE



It's official - I love GP!

6 comments:

  1. Yummy! I actually just ordered the book, seems to have a bunch of great user friendly recipes and I like the clean fresh asthetic. I am also a fan, I like her persona and think shes done a great job pursuing the things she loves doing.
    I look forward to receiving the book!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK, you convinced me...
    I'm getting it for foodie husband for Father's Day!
    Thanks Kate!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. You beat me to the punch - GP was going to be a Thursday Thank You soon! The blogging besties gave me her book for my b-day and I've been cooking out of it ever since. The recipes are easy and inspiring!
    xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  4. How lovely...she's stunning and yes her recipes are mouthwatering
    Thanks for sharing! :)
    Claudia
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wondered if her cookbook was any good. I'll have to pick it up. Thanks for sharing. xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE this cookbook. It's amazing to me that she excels at EVERYTHING she does...but she does.

    I love her brown rice with kale, fish tacos and salads/dressings!

    Something tells me this may be her first cookook but probably not her last!
    xoxo Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete