4.08.2011

Hob Nob with Hobnail


Hobnail glass is popping up everywhere. Maybe we can thank EDDIE ROSS  (his table above) since he makes it look so hip and contemporary on his tables? I love the look of it and we have sets of these glasses (passed down through family) at our home in CT. I then opened the latest issue of COUNTRY LIVING and they did an entire feature on Hobnail Glass.

A few more settings that rock hobnail








Want to add some pieces to your collection?

DECANTERS


VASES



PITCHERS




Some EBAY finds





Table Images: Eddie Ross, Martha Stewart, Simplified Bee, Mylifemyloves Blog and Style Me Pretty

6 comments:

  1. I'll take a vase, a pitcher, set of glasses.....
    xo Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely...so country like and vintage-y. I like it with other styles mixed in for a more eclectic look. Beautiful images.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE hobnail in all forms.

    i bought the decanters for my shop 3 years ago and they never sold, bringing them back out!
    great post
    debra

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love hobnail and actually have quite a few of the pieces you featured in this post. Yeah, I'm on trend! (for a few weeks anyway)

    ReplyDelete
  5. White hobnail looks so fresh and spring-like.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi,
    Popping over from BYW... am loving your blog. Pictures are great, everything is so clean, pretty and fresh. Glad I found you!
    Sharon :-)

    ReplyDelete