8.24.2010

Dining Rooms with a View




Restaurant Georges at the Centre Pompidou, Paris

To me, arranging dinner with friends in a fantastic location is a form of entertaining. I swooned when I saw these images of the best dinning rooms with views in ELLE DECOR.




Vertigo Grill and Moon Bar, Bangkok



GB Roof Gardens, Athens



Top of the Hub, Boston



Press Lounge, New York



Signature Lounge at the 96th, Chicago



Roof Terrace Restaurant, Washington, DC



Penthouse at the Huntley Hotel, Santa Monica



Roof Garden Cafe at Metropolitan Museum of Art, New York




POV Rooftop Lounge, Washington, DC



Skyline Restaurant, Queenstown



Departure Restaurant, Portland (Oregon)



Portrait Restaurant at National Portrait Gallery, London

4 comments:

  1. Lovely! I love when a dining experience is elevated with a fabulous view! Great images.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How gorgeous! The last time we were in Paris we ate at the roof top restaurant of Printemps Maison (a wonderful store shock full of home decor), overlooking the roof tops and Place de la Madeleine. Nothing like dining under the stars!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is there anything better than a rooftop view?!!! I am somewhat kicking myself now that I didn't drag Grant and boys up to George while we were at the Pompidou!

    ReplyDelete