7.29.2010

All Things Oysters


Since I am blogging from Wellfleet, MA (on Cape Cod for those of you not from the Northeast), it seems fitting that I post about oysters. Wellfleet Oysters are some of the best in the country and with a glass of chilled champagne - delish!

For dinner out head to B & G OYSTERS in Boston. It is fantastic!



Or in Wellfleet head to the WICKED OYSTER.


Looking for a new experience in Boston? Try oyster shucking classes at NORTH END FISH MARKET. The owners are such fun, too! My friend Paula joined me for the lesson and they even gave my Jack Russell (Auggie) the red carpet treatment.





Oyster salt cellar from GUMP'S.


Oysters Rockefeller is a classic. For a recipe from Tyler Florence CLICK.



Photos: All Recipes, Chincoteague Oysters, Yelp

No comments:

Post a Comment